AgData is a leading provider of strategic data, workflow and analytical solutions to the world’s largest agricultural and animal health manufacturers.
- Product-Market Fit: Deeply embedded relationships with all major crop protection chemical and seed and trait manufacturers. Maintains direct connectivity to client systems as well as a network database of more than 9,500 retailers and distributors
- Compelling Value Proposition: Builds and maintains critical information management, data hygiene and business intelligence tools that are used by customers to drive marketing strategies and manage programs
- Strategy Development: Worked closely with the AgData management team to develop and implement a broad-based growth strategy to offer industry standard workflow software and service solutions
- New Product Development: Worked with management to refine the Company’s proprietary analytical solutions and enhance the decision support software tools that provided the first nearly real-time analytics on the agricultural input market
- Market Development: Expanded AgData base business and AgCelerate into international markets
- Recruiting and Business Development: Supported the management team in adding key functional hires, upgrading technology infrastructure, developing new and growing relationships with strategic partners
Successfully sold to Vista Equity Partners in 2014