MD Buyline is a leading provider of workflow tools and critical price, technology, and contract benchmarking data to medical and other capital equipment to hospitals, Group Purchasing Organizations, and vendors.
- Compelling Value Proposition: High value workflow solutions that are embedded in the customers’ purchasing processes and procedures, which save their customers, on average, $200,000 every year.
- Product-Market Fit: Collects, cleanses and analyzes more than $16.5 billion of annual healthcare spend data from more than 2,800 leading hospitals in the U.S., such as the Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson, and Johns Hopkins
- New Product Development: Invested in developing solutions to better support customers, resulting in enhanced product functionality, deeper integration into customer workflows and a substantially expanded product offering. Guided the Company’s transition to a SaaS offering
- Sales, Account Management & Market Development: Expanded the customer base into new segments of the hospital market, increased MD Buyline’s addressable market by more than 400%, drove record renewal rates, and meaningfully increased recurring revenue growth
- Operations: Supported the development of the Company’s technology infrastructure, finance and management information systems
Successfully sold to TractManager in 2014